Ramadan ended two weeks ago. May Allah (SWT) accept our prayers and grant us a fulfilling life. Amen!
A big thank you to all of the people reading alongside me . I thank you for the support. You are awesome!
How did it go?Well, I have read 4.5 books. It means that technically I have completed 4 books and is still reading a fifth one.
Third attempt at this challenge: Fail!
Nelson Mandela said:
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
Right, so 2016 might the year when I actually complete this challenge , who knows?
1) Muslim Women a Biographical Dictionary by
2) The Muqaddimah: An Introduction to History by
3) Muhammad: His Life Based on the Earliest by
4) Al-Muhaddithat: The Women Scholars in Islam by
1) Anatomy of a Disappearance by Hisham Matar – READ
2) The African Equation by Yasmina Khadra – READ
3) Season of Migration to the North by Tayeb Salih – READ
Have your head any of these books, if yes please share you thought!